Bread baking for minimalists I The 10-minute recipe
Baking bread does not have to be complicated. If you want to conjure up a simple and especially fast bread, you should definitely try this recipe. It is one of my absolute classics, is fluffy and has a juicy crust. It is an absolute delight both in the morning and in the evening. Especially served warm, it's gone almost as quickly as it takes to make.
|Flour (250g wheat flour/250g rye flour)||500g|
|Nuts or seeds (e.g. flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pine nuts walnuts)||125g|
|Buttermilk or water||400ml|
|Dry yeast||1 package|
|Salt||1 heaped tsp|
|Roasted onion||according to taste|
- Briefly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except for the water. Depending on your taste, roast the onion beforehand. The same applies to the nuts.
- Pour the mixed ingredients with the water and mix for about 3 minutes with the hand mixer (dough hook) on high speed.
- Pour the dough into a greased loaf pan. Smooth the dough and sprinkle with grains or nuts. Sprinkle the bread lengthwise with grains if necessary and cut lengthwise with a knife.
- Place in the oven on the middle shelf. This does not have to be prehezit. Bake at 190°C top and bottom heat for 60 minutes. Check the inside of the bread to see if it is done.
- Let bread cool and turn out of the mold.
Design bread box as an eye-catcher in your kitchen. Choose from different colors.